HIIT involves short bursts of intense exercise alternated with low-intensity recovery periods. Interestingly, it is perhaps the most time-efficient way to exercise.
Typically, a HIIT workout will range from 10 to 30 minutes in duration.
Despite how short the workout is, it can produce health benefits like twice as much moderate-intensity exercise.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- It improves your stamina
- It increases your strength
- You’ll burns lots of fat
- Your body will burn fat after your workout
- It keeps your heart healthy
- It keeps you younger
- It’s fast and therefore relieves stress
- It can help to strengthen your bones
- It can help regulate your blood sugar levels
- Eases muscle stiffness